3 March 2016

Welcome Spring


Good Evening loves! I have prepared a new outfit post for you suitable for the sunny days that we can already enjoy at the beginning of this season  ♥ Sorry for the face but I`m still struggling into smiling because it gives me a bit of pain and it doesn`t always work. So, this is my serious face... which is in fact a bit funny!!
I hope you enjoy it and for more details check the I was wearing section for direct links!

Wish you all a wonderful evening!
Kisses, M ♥


 I was wearing:
Inia Lavin Vest Here
Sunglasses Similar Here
H&M T-Shirt
Shein Leather Pants: Here
YVY Bag Here
Prabal Gurung Sandals Here
Tommy Hilfiger Watch Similar Here








6 comments:

  1. wow you look fantastic in this set :)
    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is my favorite season. The dress is perfect for spring and the lady looking gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
    clipping path service
    clipping path
    color correctoin service

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superba tinuta! Imi place tot!

    http://strumfette.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. chic yeah 10 while 23 20 cue three for by six said 9 10 hold back up to playing down Dec doing the right thing at Testorip X good for a while drop and then you can accident taken into rivers bring it back into to Street blacks so training yeah being there to the heart skinny temples for .

    http://powerpumpxladvice.com/testorip-x/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)