27 December 2014

Celebrating time


Good evening ♥ First of all, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas no matter where you are, together with your families and friends. I barely managed to relax and have some free time but in the end everything was amazing, even more because I can`t find a better way to relax, than in bed, watching the lights of the wonderful Christmas Tree after some wonderful hours spent with my family and friends.

For today I have prepared another winter outfit that is suitable for different occasions that may occur during these days. The entire outfit was made by me so you can also order it by sending an email at: manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com and the touch was added by the wonderful accessories and the Luxury collection ALBERTINE`S for YVY Bags

I think that the sequins are enough so the accessories remained simple and yet extremely chic.
I hope you like it and maybe you can be inspired for your next outfits.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

Photo credits: Adrian D. Photography
Location: Double Tree by Hilton






11 comments:

  1. Great post and what a wonderful sequence of pictures!!:)

    Welcome to beautymarklady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you outfit!!!!
    Kisses!
    Visit my blog: http://fashionailsartsbyanna.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)