6 July 2013

Hippie day - Peace !


When I went out this morning, it didn`t even came to my mind that a horrible storm will start and as you can see in this pictures my outfit was completely inappropriate. 
Nevertheless, I managed to take some pictures in from of The Romanian Peasant Museum and I've had a big surprise, not a pleasant one, when a nice lady came and told us that the fee for taking pictures in front of the museum is 900 Ron in weekend ( which means around 200 something euro). And no, we dind't pay it because that's why I've said she was nice, although I can't understand why they imposed such a tax for a space that we should all enjoy and promote as much as possible because is one of the few beautiful places in Bucharest.
Anyway, I will leave it this way because I can't do much in this regard. I hope you like my new outfit and I expect you impressions :D For more details about it, check the section "I was wearing".

Kisses, Manuella <3 nbsp="" p="">
I was wearing: Blouse: Here, Shorts: Here, Bag: Here, shoes: Here, Bracelets: Here








18 comments:

  1. cool outfit dear !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shoes...did they feel poorly constructed? Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, actually they are quite good if we talk about their quality :D
      Kisses <3

      Delete
  3. Frumos outfitul! Imi plac mult pantalonasii :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superba bluza, si pantalonii imi plac foarte mult!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crushing over those sandals! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't tell me, it was love at first sigh :))

      Kisses

      Delete
  6. Ce frumos! Imi place tare, tare tot ce porti!

    900 de lei? Doamne fereste! Eu habar nu aveam ca exista o taxa pentru asa ceva. Numai la noi e posibil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute outfit! :) B.

    http://giallotulipano.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. E absolut superba tinuta ta! Incaltamintele si bluza imi plac la nebunie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Bluza este superba!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cute outfit! :) B. like the lace shorts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...900 de lei doar pentru a face foto? e mult...in Sibiu la Muzeul Satului e 50 de lei taxa pentru foto :) oricum tinuta ta e superba!!! ador ghetele <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the blouse and the shorts! You look really good!
    Kisses
    The Lovely Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  13. very very nice

    http://elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vai, cat de bine arata bluza! E splendida!
    Si coronita la fel! :)
    Ar fi trebuit sa te lase sa pozezi, le faceai promovare gratuita, mai ales ca aveai o costumatie adecvata. Bluza seamana cu o ie moderna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)