29 May 2013

Spring on my shirt

Hi girls, you all know how hard is this period with school, graduation paper, exams and so on. But from my point of view, a little break is always needed and welcome. And what can I do in this short breaks?! Pictures, of course and enjoy this gorgeous weather, which I consider it perfect!! Also, I highly recommend you to visit http://www.ahaishopping.com , they have wonderful clothes at great prices!

I wish you all a wonderful day

Daca nu v-ati inscris inca la cel mai nou Giveaway organizat pe blog, aveti ocazia pana pe data de 7 Iunie sa va inscrieti. Si fiti pe faza pentru ca o in curand o sa mai inceapa unul nou cu super premii ♥

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing: Blouse: Here , Shorts: H&M, Sneakers: All Stars, Sunglasses, Ray Ban, Bag: Here






16 comments:

  1. CE LOVELY ESTI, MY DEAR! :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superba camasuta! Pare un tablou de primavara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fantastic in the slightly more formal clothes and chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce frumoasa e camasa!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the perfect look for a summer day!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. E superba camasa si culoarea pantalonilor e "delicioasa"!

    Pupici,
    The Lovely Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! Love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was mother a year ago and since I don't have visited you often but I promise to see you more often.
    I love your proposal!!
    xx

    Marta
    www.cuadernodemoda.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank yοu fоr the good writeup. It if truth bе told
    waѕ а amusement аccount it. Glance complicatеd to fаr brought agreeable from you!

    Βy the ωay, how could we kеep up a соrrеspοndеnce?



    Feel frеe to visit my wеb page - crear facebook gratis

    ReplyDelete
  10. OUTSTANDING! THANKS !!!

    my web page - xerox phaser 8560 yellow ink

    ReplyDelete
  11. cat de frumoasa e camasa :) frumos outfit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Manuella nu ai instagram?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. din pacate cred ca sunt printre putinii care au ramas fara instagram. :(

      Delete
    2. Trebuie sa iti faci Manuella!! Esti superba si fac pariu ca multe 'fashioniste' te-ar putea urmari si acolo!:)

      Delete
    3. Te rog spune'ne ca iti vei face si cont de instagram!:)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)