27 January 2013

Outfits suggestions :D

Sweater: Here, T-shirt: Here, Leggings: Here, Bag: Here, Boots: Here
EN:
I know I'm not even close to create a beautiful set, but I actually don't know any program and even if i know 1, I don't know how to use it. Anyway, today i want to recommend you 2 outfits that are suitable for this kind of weather and even if it's cold and the city is covered (again) with snow, dressed like this you'll manage to be fashionable. But I will also show you another outfit that in my case i can't wait to wear it but the weather is against me.

And more important!! 
If you like something from my suggestions and not only and you decide to buy something, use this code:INVITE422PM  and you get $10 discount just because you`re one of my lovely readers ♥
 
This are my suggestions, I hope you enjoy them and also if you're kind enough I will appreciate you're suggestions regarding some sites or programs that will help me to create better sets ( Polyvore is one, but i don't know how to use it... Sad face !!)

RO:
Stiu ca sunt departe de a crea un colaj dragut( frumos este mult spus), dar din pacate nu stiu nici un program si chiar daca stiu unul, nu stiu sa il folosesc ceea ce nu se poate lua in considerare. In fine, astazi vreau sa va recomand 2 tinute potrivite pentru vremea cu care ne confruntam si chiar daca este frig si orasul este acoperit(din nou) cu zapada, cu o astfel de tinuta consider ca nu veti trece neobservate. Dar si o tinuta pe care eu sunt nerabdatoare sa o port insa vremea este singurul impediment.

De asemenea foarte important!! 
 Daca va plac sugestiile mele si doriti sa cumparati ceva sau orice de pe site, folositi codul urmator:INVITE422PM si veti beneficia de o reducere de $10 doar pt ca sunteti dragii mei cititori ♥
 
Acestea sunt sugestiile mele si sper sa va placa. In acelasi timp, daca sunteti dragute, as aprecia daca mi-ati oferi si voi cateva sugestii legate de site-uri sau programe pe care sa le folosesc pentru a crea colaje mai atragatoare sa spunem :D ( stiu de Polyvore, dar asa cum v-am mentionat deja nu stiu sa il folosesc... Sad face)

Kisses, Manuella ♥



Coat: Here, Blouse: Here, Boots: Here, Jeans: Here, Bag: Here


Dress: Here, Clutch: Here, Heels: Here

4 comments:

  1. Imi plac toate, dar mai ales cardigan-ul lung si pantofii violet. Pupici din Timisoara.

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellο there, I bеlieѵe your site might be having web brοwѕer comρаtіbіlіtу iѕѕueѕ.
    Whеnevеr I taκe a look at уour site іn Ѕаfагi, it looks fine howeνer when оpening in Ιnteгnet Explοrer, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, excellent blog!
    My web blog ; loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Polyvore addict :))Nu e asa complicat de folosit :)
    oricum, imi plac gentile si pantofii mov <3
    XOXO
    Adrielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)